Thursday 28 April 2011

Japan

Hey its Krysta,
Last week we were in Norway but this time we had to fly to Tokyo Japan. To be honest Japans my favourite country because of all of the cool things there like mount Fuji but my favourite ting of all is anime. Speaking of mount Fuji, Riley and I had to go there straight after we arrived in Japan. There was many sightseers there and we also got to climb it. I think the most interesting thing for me is when we went to the imperial palace. The most fun thing for me though is when we went sumo wrestling. Did you know that to win a match u either have to knock a person down or out of the ring. A match usually lasts around a minute as well. Have you ever wondered hoe to tell who the best sumo wrestlers are? Well you can tell by the ropes around their waists.Later we went to the Osaragi Jiro Memorial Museum. When the day was almost done we had to figure out the name of a poisonous fish eaten in japan which was a puffer fish. Before stopping at the Peninsula Hotel, we decided to go get something to eat first so we went and got sushi. I think this has been my favourite race yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment